Wedding ceremonies are very special, significant events in the lives of a couple, their family, and friends. What better way to add an exclamation point to the day than to feature a brass quintet during the ceremony. Working alone, or with an organist, the Thread City Brass can provide music ranging from the regal to the pastoral, adding a wonderful extra touch to the wedding ceremony.
We have arrangements for many processionals and recessionals, including:
· Bach - Arioso
· Bach - Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring
· Charpentier - Prelude to “Te Deum”
· Clarke - Trumpet Voluntary
· Pachelbel - Canon
· Bach - Now Thank We All Our God
· Beethoven - Ode To Joy
· Handel - Hornpipe from “Water Music”
· Handel - Entry of the Queen of Sheba
· Handel - La Rejouissance
· Mouret - Rondeau (Masterpiece Theater theme)
· Pachelbel - Canon (Fanfare Version)
· Purcell - Trumpet Tune
We are also open to discussing tunes “off the list”.
The group often provides prelude music. We offer tasteful, incidental selections prior to the processional.